Enter your website URL and we will run a quick test from 6 locations around the world to check if your website is up. We also have a quick blacklist check available where you can check if your server is listed on one of 51 blacklists we monitor.
Instead of running this test manually every day, let NoMore404 do it for you. One of the available monitors is the "Uptime monitor". This monitor will check if your server is reachable from 6 locations around the world every 2 minutes. If not, we will notify you immediately via email and or SMS/Text message.
NoMore404 opens the homepage of your website. If that fails for some reason, your website is unreachable. We will show you why in the "Code" column.
If NoMore404 was able to read your homepage we check for the HTTP Status Code. In short:
- 200 = OK - everything is fine
- 301,302 = Moved - a redirect to another page. NoMore404 will follow that redirect
- 400 = Bad Request - The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax
- 401 = Unauthorized - NoMore404 is not authorized to view your website.
- 403 = Forbidden - The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it.
- 404 = Not Found - The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI.
- 405 - 499 = Other errors
- 500 = Internal Server Error - The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
- 501 - 599 = Other server errors